Become slimmer, stronger, more flexible and fitter than ever before with High Intensity Interval Training. Get the most from 200 exercises that can be done anywhere. Each exercise last for 30 seconds followed by 10 seconds of active rest. Transform your body and mind. 10-20 minute HIIT sessions are easy to stick to and they are great for people with busy lifestyles.
Your personalised HIIT routines are based upon:
● Your available equipment. No equipement, kettle bell, barbell, resistance band etc
● Where you are. at home, the gym, at work, on holiday, at the beach etc.
● Your goals. Strength, weight loss, cardio performance.
● Body area focus. Choose to work on any part of the body.
● Eating status: Being fasted or non-fasted. Get into ketosis faster.
● Favourite exercises
● Exercises to avoid
Old age could bring you Alzheimer's, dementia, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, stress and cancer. Even ending up in a nursing home or requiring the family to care of you. Regain your quality of life by making a start today.