Band Over and Back
Keeping the resistance band in tension whilst alternating from front to back to works your chest and back (Rhomboids). Resistance bands can be used for a comprehensive, full-body workout that challenges virtually every major muscle group in your body. Resistance bands are lightweight and portable, perfect for travelling. Your muscles quickly adapt to movements you do often (including weight exercises), which is why adding variety to your workouts challenge your muscles.
Ultimate Guide to Resistance Band Over and Back
- Stand shoulder width apart.
- Knees slightly bent with glutes squeezed tight and stomach in
- Grab a medium resistance band about about 12 inches apart and pull out with your arms staying fully down.
- Get a comfortable tension and raise above the head, moving down low behind your back
- Return to start position buy rotating the straight arms back again.
- Keep the tension and repeat.
The Benefits of Band Over and Back
- Works your chest and back (rhomboids).
Muscle groups worked with Resistance Band Over and Back