Hanging Knee Raises
Hanging on a pull up bar strengthens your grip and your forearms. Bring up the knees engages the core. You can simply raise the knees or rotate and raise them.
Everyday activities places a lot of stress and compression on your back. Sitting in office chairs, standing up all day puts a little bit of compression on your spine. The bar hang helps your spine to decompress, keeping it from becoming too tight.
Ultimate Guide to Hanging Knee Raises
- Grip the bar with your palms facing forward.
- Hand for as long as possible, raising your knees up and down.
- Lift them up straight, or rotate them upwards and back down.
The Benefits of Hanging Knee Raises
- A great exercise to improve grip strength.
- It also decompresses your spine.
Muscle groups worked with Hanging Knee Raises