Cossack Leg Kicks HIIT
This is an unusual exercise that actually has great benefits. It is easy to do and it will increase your general flexibility and strength.
Ultimate Guide to Cossack Legs HIIT
- Sit on the floor with your palms shoulder width apart on the floor.
- Bend your knees and raise your buttocks off the floor.
- Puff out the chest.
- Kick up with the right leg and return.
- Immediately kick up with the left leg and return.
The Benefits of Cossack Leg Kicks HIIT
- Great for your your hips and buttocks while working your quads.
- Lots of support needed from the shoulders.
Muscle groups worked with Cossack Legs HIIT
Cossack Leg Kicks HIIT Variations
- This completely turns the exercise around, but you could hold the legs in place and move the hands. Doing one HIIT with the legs followed by one HIIT with the arms is a great combination.
- The ultimate extension to this exercise is lifting adjacent arms and legs.