Our company membership will have a positive impact on your employee wellness, team engagement and overall productivity. A healthy and happy workforce means less sick days and also reduces staff turnover.
If you want your business to reap the benefits of having a healthy and happy team, look at our packages below...
A different kind of company wellness programme
- Exercise is good for the brain and mental health. Exercise has also been show to elevate mood, which has serious implications for workplace performance. Exercise improves concentration, memory, learning, mental stamina and lowers stress.
- Healthy weight people take fewer sick days (CDC study).
- Obese workers filed twice the number of compensation claims and lost 13 times more days of work from work injury or work illness than other workers (Duke University study).
- Military leaders across the Western world are concerned at the plummeting levels of fitness and obesity rates of young adults. Children now lead sedentary lifestyles. Universities are experiencing record numbers of 'less resilient' students who suffer from high rates of mental illness.
- Perfect for new recruits and inductions.
- Healthy workers are far more productive and creative.
- Healthy workers are at less risk of long term illness.
- Workers who have good sleep and energy levels are less likely to have workplace accidents.
- Workers who eat a healthy balanced diet are less likely to suffer from depression (our gut microbiota is inextricably linked to to our brain function)
- Healthy workers are much better at coping with corporate stress, shift work or international travel.
- Workers who return from sickness (particularly stress and depression) are less likely to relapse if they take part in corporate wellness programmes.
- Staff turnover is less for workers that are fit and healthy.
- Our programmes are particularly good for workers who spend most of their time seated, doing repetitious work or tied to a screen.
- Our programmes are ideal for senior management and above. Executive performance is is heavily correlated to company performance.
The following table shows the costs of monthly membership based on company size. For example, a company with 40 employees would need to join with a minimum of 10 people. So if 10 people joined, it would cost £450 (10 x £45) annually. One of these employees would receive a 3 month booster (one-to-one help).
[table id=<1> /]
You will receive:-
- Monthly memberships (number specified in the table above).
- One or more free 3 month booster packages (one-to-one).
- A branded company monthly newsletter (health and fitness tips).
- A free company Facebook group (closed group) with regular posts from us covering fitness and nutrition. Employees would be able to share tips and progress, plus being able to motivate each other.
- A company branded 20 minute HIIT timer.
- Advice on setting up fitness areas and classes within the business (eg., equipment to buy and group exercise programmes if required).
- A legal disclaimer stating that the advice is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice, being independent of your business.
Much of the content is inaccessible. You will have full access to all pages and receive weekly updates.
When you first join you complete a sequence of 10 questionnaires. This can be done over many days and you can come back and revise any section. The information helps us to tailor the websites 200,000 words of content. It will also help us to track your progress and tailor the email we send you:
- Starting statistics (Age, starting weight, weight history, height, belly measurement, waist measurement, thigh measurement, Chest Measurement, neck measurement and lifestyle, family & work history).
- Your goals. You rank certain goals in terms of importance (Weight loss, Greater strength & power, Add muscle, Muscle toning, Belly loss, Get off medications, Reverse illness, Improve flexibility, Look younger, Break food addictions, To have more energy, Stress reduction, Increase testosterone).
- Your worries. Highlight if you are worries about certain things (Diabetes, obesity, insulin resistance, liver health, kidney health, thyroid health, alcoholism, heart attack and stroke, cancer, high blood pressure, cholesterol, poor circulation, eyesight health, gout, digestive health, arthritis & osteoporosis, prostate health, testosterone levels, hormone balance, oral health, ageing, skin health, loss of libido, Alzheimer's, depression, stress, sleep disorders)
- Current health status.
- Eating habits.
- Current fitness levels.
- Food likes. You will review over 100 foods and tell us if you like or dislike them.
- Exercise likes and dislikes. You will review just under 200 exercises to indicate to us if you cannot do then, like them or love them.
- Intermittent fasting and fasting. We try and ascertain you eating frequencies.
- Micro-nutrient strategy. We gather information on your nutrient status and supplement intake.
If you have any questions or need specific advice, you can use our live chat facility or get prompt email support.
We cover all the fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) together with the critical water soluble vitamins (the B vitamin family and vitamin C). We also cover all the essential minerals, fatty acids and amino acids. If you are deficient in several of these micro-nutrients, you will become fat, weak and suffer chronic illnesses.
Virtually every disease and health problem can be traced back to a micro-nutrient deficiency. We cover 70 micro-nutrients and give an intake strategy for each that covers mainly food and some smart supplementation.
Learn about how to prevent or reverse serious metabolic diseases. Mainstream medical advice has failed dismally over the last 50 years. Not only is conventional health care not working, it is killing us too by treating the symptoms with drugs. We have detailed health guides covering: Heart health, gout prevention, bone and joint health, children's health, stress management, immune system, eye health, autophagy, kidney health, gallbladder health, sleeping and insomnia, thyroid health, skin health, testosterone boosting, diabetes, fasting, blood pressure, anti-ageing, cognitive health and acuity, gut and digestive health, liver health, intermittent fasting, cancer prevention, teeth and oral health.
Your personalised HIIT routines are chosen based upon:
- Your available equipment. No equipment, kettle bell, barbell, resistance band etc. Also if you have gym access or not.
- Where you are. at home, the gym, at work, on holiday, at the beach etc.
- Your goals. Strength, weight loss, cardio performance.
- Body area focus. Choose to work on any part of the body.
- Eating status: Being fasted or non-fasted. Get into ketosis faster.
● Favourite exercises
● Exercises to avoid
3010 is an education journey, where you will learn about the best foods and supplements for optimal health. It doesn't matter where you are now, you just need to make progress over time.
The supplement industry is huge and unregulated. You simply don't know what you are getting. We can help you get the very best and most bio-available supplements at the best price.
With the correct diet your supplementation needs will be less.
Members get discounts at whole-food restaurants and food delivery services.
Testing depends upon your age and nutritional status. We will advise on what tests would be beneficial. Examples would be:-
- Serum vitamin A 25(OH)D * 1,25(OH)2D Calcitriol
- Thyroid: T3, T3RU, T4, and TSH
- Testosterone & estradiol
- Parathyroid Hormone
- High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein
- Serum magnesium
- Serum calcium
- Electrolyte panel
- Whole blood total riboflavin (B1)
- Plasma B6 Serum and RBC Folate
- Serum B12 Vitamin E status
- Fasting plasma ascorbate
- Plasma zinc
- Plasma selenium
- Total Glutathione
- 24-hour urine iodine
Once you become a member you immediately get to tell friends and share our link. Each link is coded so that we know where the recommendation came from.
- You get 20% of all referral income (so if someone joins for £15 a month you will get £3 a month each month they remain a member). If you recommend 10 friends you will get £30 !
- Referral income also applies to our 3 month booster packages at £180. So you would receive £36.
3 month booster
- Your goals
- Your health worries
- Your medical history
- your eating habits and preferences
- 1-to-1 motivation to lose weight and get your health back.
- Eating plans that focus on specific foods that target your weaknesses and worries (you get a very comprehensive guide that explains every food choice).
- Intermittent fasting or electrolyte fasting schedules.
- Supplement recommendations.
- Lifestyle change advice
- One-to-one support and analysis for the whole month (live chat, emails or skype calls)
- Exercise routines reviewed by a professional trainer.
We cover around 100 amazing foods that are nutrient dense and great for your hormones. These are traditional foods your parents and grandparents would've eaten. We also focus upon when you eat. After you have had the initial boost, you can revert to the monthly plan at half price.
The 3 month intensive membership is bespoke (limited availability). It covers an initial dietary analysis (based on a 7 day typical eating diary), plus extensive 1-to-1 help and review throughout the 3 months.